by a Tea Party Group
Here is a list of Rick Hill’s votes in Congress:
- For extension of guaranteed rural multifamily rental housing loans. HR 28
- For building more prisons. HR 3.
- For $20 billion spending for socialist programs. HR5
- For auto pilot federal spending. HR 1469
- Against withdrawal from UN. HR 1757
- For Spending, FEMA, Peace keeping in Bosnia. Disaster relief. HR 1871
- Most favored nation trading status for China. HJR 79
- Against constitutional disclosure of intelligence spending. HR 1775
- For Federal block grants. HR 1818.
- Against eliminating the national endowment for humanities. HR 2107
- Against eliminating sugar loan subsidies. HR 2160.
- Against eliminating market access programs and for subsidizing overseas advertising by big corporations. HR 2160
- Against eliminating export subsidies. HR 2159
- Against eliminating population controls and foreign aid. HR 2159
- For VA/HUD appropriations. HR 2158
- For foreign aid. HR 2159
- For a global crime court. HR 137
- For dismissing Dornan election fraud. HR 355
- Disaster assistance to Bosnia. HR 3579.
- For more federal involvement in public schools. HR 6
- For super pork. HR 2400
- For revising our First Amendment. HJR 78
- For food stamps etc. S 1150
- Against $150 billion in tax cuts. HJR 284
- Against Elimination of corporate welfare. HR 4101
- For Agriculture subsidies. HR 4101
- For funding welfare for women, infants and children (WIC). HR 3874
- For taxpayers subsidizing trade with China. HJR 121
- Against Clinton impeachment. HR 611
- For wild and scenic rivers land grabs. HR 193
- For more AG subsidies. HR 1906
- For more support for China. HJR57
- Against slight farm aide cut. HR 2606
- For corporate welfare. HR 2606
- For more foreign aid. HR 2606
- Against transparency in campaign disclosure in Doolittle campaign finance legislation.
- Against the 1st amendment and free speech. HR 417
- For more Ag subsidies. HR 1906
- More Federal Education subsidies, removing local autonomy. HR 2
- For Federal Education grants. HR 2
- For labor/ HHS / Education spending. HR 3064
- For small business admin. corporate welfare. HR 3843
- Against $270 Billion in tax cuts by conservative action team.
- For HUD expansion. HR 1776
- For providing TV for underserved areas. HR 3615
- For funding for disabilities education. HR 4055.
- For monies for more land grabs by Feds. HR 701
- For permanent normal trade status with China. HR 4444
- For automatic funding of the welfare state. HR 853
- Against disclosure of intelligence spending to Congress. HR 4392
- For the welfare state with more than 7% spending increase. HR 4577
- Against the second amendment. June 21, 2000, Roll call 308.
- For more Ag subsidies. HR 4461
- For Foreign aid giveaways. HR 4461
- For more normal trade relations with communists. HJR 103